Friday, June 25, 2010

Update 3 - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lady,

I'm thankfully not marking the exams - they don't pay us post-grads enough to make us mark them on top of all else. So, I actually have time on my hands now. And I'd love to catch up for a coffee or drink. I was really pleased you were in my class, you're the kind of student every tutor wishes they had. You always had something insightful to say, so I thank you for that, you helped make teaching all that much easier. 

So, perhaps next week sometime? Anytime is good for me except for Wednesday and Saturday nights. I'm in [some suburb], but happy to meet anywhere.

I hope you have a great weekend,

Hot

********
So. what the FUCK am I going to wear????????????

12 comments:

  1. EXCITEMENT!!!!!

    Lucky you got rid of your twat cobwebs on your holiday..

    [I bet he started dancing around his little book-lined office when he got your email]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW.

    I did a pathetic little squeal when I got his email. I'm quite embarrassed at myself.

    There's still quite a bit of teacher/student vibe in there, so ... hmmm. Anyway. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT! I did notice he called himself 'post-grad'.. which puts himself only marginally higher than you on the Uni scales.. which kind of acknowledges that he isn't seeing himself as a 'teacher' that much.. hmm??

    oh the analysis..

    [ooh and do you know sia has another record out?]

    I wonder if he took 3 hours to compose something relaxed sounding..

    So.

    What are you going to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying desperately not to interpret too much. We will know his intentions based on whether he tries to stick his dick in me at one point or not ...

    I reckon I'm going to wear jeans, my cons, a white t-shirt and a very low v neck sweater that makes my tits look enormous and my waist look teeny :) I think I'll suggest something for thursday night in the city near where he lives, and let him pick a spot.

    I haven't got the new Sia yet, cause I'm a broke-ass currently, but it's def on my 'want' list! Have you got? Gosh she is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. I think the reason why the boy readers here are so quiet is not because it is the weekend and they have a life.. it is because they are all a little bit jealous.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you asked him about how solid his poo is yet? I know how seriously you take fiber in a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lets see what the tone of TONIGHT will be... if it looks promising I will be monitoring the situation verrryyyy closely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. get out of bed you slapper and tell us what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL for realz @ Sulky

    http://youcancallmeladypants.blogspot.com/2010/07/please-kill-me-now.html

    there you go, my lovely little voyeurs x

    ReplyDelete