ooow, fuck, i have tearsfucking funny? hell yes"wheres the cheese"
Classic stuff, I remember - He was on every afternoon after school.Looks just like my uncle too - Terry Clarke.
hehehhe, yes fond after-school memories, just I don't remember him dropping the c bomb ever five seconds...Stephen - don't tell me you are RELATED?!
I am related to mu UNCLE not to PeterThey just look the same and have the same sir name.I am related to a Ronald McDonald clown tho.
Fuck! No way!! I'm related to my uncle too!!!!...the best one I have is that my great great grandpa was an actual Mayor of Nottingham. I am spawn of bad buy,
ooow, fuck, i have tears
ReplyDeletefucking funny? hell yes
"wheres the cheese"
Classic stuff, I remember - He was on every afternoon after school.
ReplyDeleteLooks just like my uncle too - Terry Clarke.
hehehhe, yes fond after-school memories, just I don't remember him dropping the c bomb ever five seconds...
ReplyDeleteStephen - don't tell me you are RELATED?!
I am related to mu UNCLE
ReplyDeletenot to Peter
They just look the same and have the same sir name.
I am related to a Ronald McDonald clown tho.
Fuck! No way!! I'm related to my uncle too!!!!
ReplyDelete...the best one I have is that my great great grandpa was an actual Mayor of Nottingham. I am spawn of bad buy,