I caved...
I shaved!!
And now: A really crap poem...
I now have a smooth baldy minge,
But I liked it better with a fringe...
Whilst this might sound quite absurd
my cunt looks like a vile baby bird.
Or, if into my subconscious I further delve,
the fanny belonging to one of twelve.
I put my hands down there, there's nothing to hold
my pussy is goddamn freezing cold!
But it'll grow back, it'll be ok
Perhaps I could get a crotch toupee?
Oh! I miss the lovely fur coat upon my squack
Pubes proud and lustrous, long enough to plait.
You're a poet with style,
ReplyDeleteand for once you had a
fanny covered with hair
for a while, then out
came the razor, a quick
clip wasn't in your favor
and now it's all cold and
rather naked.
I like your queer poem
Indi
x
Well you know what they say....The difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about 3 weeks.
ReplyDeleteClearly no chance of a photo is there.
ReplyDeleteThe pervert in me loves the smooth look.
Does it go every which way when you pee now?
Indie: hello Lady. you have a fantastic nipple and i like people who play poetry games with me :)
ReplyDeleteMike: HAHAHAHHAHAAA! I'm looking forward to having a mini pelt back!!
Stephen: I'd been shaving my pussy since I was 16 or 17 or so, so to me it was far more erotic to HAVE pubes. I stopped shaving after Wild Indian Joe disappeared into the sunset as a kind of FUCK YOU sentiment, but I really grew to love it...I won't go into details (which you are probably aware of anyway) but there are certain pluses about a fur burger. Anyway this is the first time since I started this blog that I don't have pubes!! quite momentous, I'm sure you'll agree.
And no fucking chance of a pic, you filthy perve :)
oh and re: the pee? No more so than usual. I always wee slightly to the right though.
ReplyDeleteGirls don't get that two stream thing happening - missing to the front and the back of the loo simultaneously. Loo paper never does a good job of cleaning it up either.
ReplyDelete