Some small genius alerted me to the existence of the vids below, which feature Rose Burne in character as pop star Jackie Q in a new film with the oddly attractive man whore of the century, Russell Brand (Fuck me, Russell Brand!!). Not thinking about stringed instruments the same way again, btw.
I'm somewhere between shocked and highly, highly amused. Some people are suggesting it goes too far, but I don't think so... but hey, don't listen to me, I'm just a filthy slut who likes parody?
Oh and FYI not fucking safe for work at all, unless you and the boss habitually talk about taking it in the clacker and vaginal tightness.
Catchy tunes actually. I DJ and can just picture faces if I spin those.
ReplyDeleteI know! Both are stubbornly stuck in my head, and not the kind of thing you want to sing in public...
ReplyDeleteNew favorite.
ReplyDelete'Cept in my head I can hear Lilly Allen singing it.
Ha, they're hilarious! Never thought I'd ever say this, but Rose Byrne has actually done something good. Russell Brand I can do without though, sorry Pants. Reckon he'd need to stop several times to fix his hair so it looked just right while he watched himself fucking in the mirror.
ReplyDeleteWhat I found so amusing was all the people who commented on these videos "Oh she's such a bad actress! She looks so uncomfortable in these video clips!". Um, missing the point, people.
ReplyDeleteRussell Brand is def a mirror fucker. Do you think he tongs his curls?
I am certain of it. Probably measures his stubble too, so it's all just the right length.
ReplyDeleteand as for the hair on his face!....
ReplyDeleteIs there a problem with mirror fuckers?
ReplyDeleteHilarious songs, want to slip them into a party mix and see who picks it up.
I accidentally gave mirror fucking as a fetish to a 17 yr old I was sleeping with (yes, I know, bad, BAD Pants!). One cannot underestimate the impressionability of the young.
ReplyDelete