Thursday, June 17, 2010

a collage of fuck - part 2

By your parents' pool, after we drank your reserve tequila and a bottle of red wine (only later did we find out it was french and very expensive), oh and fucked once or twice in your perfectly neat bedroom with lots of pillows and designer sheets. I was standing naked in the moonlight, leaning on the railing looking out into the black water and boats beyond your monolith of a house. You walked over, naked too, handed me a cigarette and hugged me... summer was long gone and it was a little cold besides. And as can be expected when you are pressed up against the ass of a girl half bent over, you were soon hard and inside me. I drank my wine and kept on smoking and we laughed at the porn-ishness of the whole scene as the boats chinked at their moorings.


*******


I'm covered in bruises and raw from our time together. It's the late in the afternoon before I leave and neither of us are sure if you'll ever see me again (although, of course you do). A few minutes ago we were considering what we would have for tea, but now my face and tits are being pushed into the mattress with my pussy exposed high in the air and you're fucking me in your vicious inimitable style. Leaning forward, you grab a hank of my hair and force a kink in my back which makes me gasp. You don't miss a beat in your violent thrusting as I feel you face next to mine,  wet with a tear or two and you shakily whisper your question: "are you my girl now?"


********


You've watched me get undressed for my bath, and I am drunk and laughing as I turn on the faucets. Things get serious...you grab me again and push me up against the towel rack on the wall. I know you've taken your pants off, but I can't look at you because I've known you so long. Pushing up on the metal bar I wrap my legs around you and slide your cock into me in some graceless (yet none the less impressive) simultaneous movement. 


We get in the bath, and you complain the water's too cold, but I don't care and tomorrow my cousin will tell me all she could hear was my screeching laughter as she tried to sleep in the room next door.


*******


I'm torn, babe, its  been too much, and even you are utterly fucked, no pun intended. But every time you touch me I am wet again, which sets you off, and next thing we're wincing as you fuck me again and surely this has got be to some kind of record?? Anyway, this time its different. Oh, you've touched me in that way that you do and my pussy has melted for you again, sure. But this time, you wrench my legs open as I lay on my side, and trap them like that with your knee. And as you kiss my neck and squeeze my nipples cruelly, and with your other hands you play with my pussy in a manner I'd normally consider too rough. It's even worse because I'm so sore. I reach around for your dick but you brush my hand away and growl in my ear. As I feel my legs weaken with the start of an orgasm I'm surprised because you aren't touching me the way I like to be touched at all.. rubbing my clit too hard, and doing that thing they always do in porn, the slapping of the pussy thing I always see and think "WHO actually LIKES that?".


Dropping me off at my house in the midday winter sun, I give you a kiss, and one to your dog Honey. There's this awkwardness, like you want me to ask what all the other girls ask you, but I'm too proud, so I smirk and step out of the car into the midday winter sun. I walk down the drive, and I'm nearly at the front door now, and you haven't driven off, you are still looking at me, and I know you are wondering if you should have asked instead. I turn around and smirk at you one more time, and you hurriedly drive off.


I see you in town still, and out every now and again. You are starting to look old. The day before yesterday, I saw you on the headland, I pretended I didn't see you and you pretended not to see me, but as I walked past I felt your eyes burning just as before. 

4 comments:

  1. you need to cut and paste snippets from all these together randomly, ala William Burroughs. Now that would be a real interesting collage of fuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. I wonder are these about the same man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, Captain I was talking about him this morning... but no. I'll leave that type of writing to the chronically high.

    Charlene, there are a few repeats between part 1 and 2 (2 gents have two stories each). Points if you anyone can guess :)

    Stephen, I only hope y'all have as much fun reading as I had doing. probably not possible.

    ReplyDelete