Probably had one too many wines at the staff party last night- apparently when I came home I was meow-ing at my flatmate whilst eating 2 minute noodles.
...or I could have just lay on the floor, licked my own arse whilst casting her disdainful looks, and then coughed up a fur ball before falling asleep.
Just the one too many ????
ReplyDeletepurring would have been a little more disturbing...
ReplyDelete...or I could have just lay on the floor, licked my own arse whilst casting her disdainful looks, and then coughed up a fur ball before falling asleep.
ReplyDeleteI'd make a nice pussy joke but you have yet to put up a pick of your minge and it might yet prove to be a wrinkly sphynx.
ReplyDeleteplease be assured my vagina is fine, however no amount of your baiting will result in my flange being published on these pages :)
ReplyDelete- a man can but try.
ReplyDeleteare you -- wait for it -- VADGE-ering me?
ReplyDeletemea culpa
ReplyDelete