Have you seen this?
Hmm.
1. I LOVE the ugly/beautiful thing she is rocking here. Bleached eyebrows are awesome. I covet the nude underwear set she has.
2. her Euro affected accent is hilarious (around 3.44).
3. is that group sex or rape from 7.56 onwards? umm...
4. the bed scenes from 3.52 until about 5.00 are really really hot. Oh yes please and thank you. yummy.
5. I am not sure, in light of the accusations she is being derivative, if Gaga purposely channeling Madonna is clever or just plain unoriginal. Gun bra is inadvertently amusing.
The performance is stellar. The precision of her and the boys' movements are great. I see Madonna influence but Ga Ga is an original. I don't like all her stuff but this is good. I have the CD this is on and need to play this song more!
ReplyDeleteIn the beginning there thought she lookes very chez a la mode au courant Borg.
ReplyDeleteFor me the way she moves her spine @ 4:22 has pre-come dripping. Particually after the bouncing tits @4:13 and the faux wanking @ 4:19
I found this analysis, which I think sums it up far better than I ever could hope to http://www.autostraddle.com/lady-gaga-stephen-kleins-alejandro-video-recapped-deconstructed-48159/
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously thinking of demanding all potential suitors study this clip from 4.40 - 4.44 in detail. That's how you do it, folks.
She looks extraordinarily fox in 3.55-3.56
Cherlene: The dancing IS really awesome. Those boys. Oh my!
Stephen: cacking up at the pseudo wank action. She is quite supple isn't she. The minx.
Every bit Material Girl 2010. The baton has been passed with wicked flair .
ReplyDeletewell howdy Maria & welcome!
ReplyDeleteYep, on reflection, i think you have a point. I have been an avid Madoona fan since conception, pretty much. i still own my pink lance fingerless gloves (well one of them) that my mum gave me when i was a toddler. Early memories of my mother doing the "Holiday" dance, with big-ass lace bows in her hair, crop top and crucifixes naturalement (she wasn't even in fancy dress). But, as much as it pains me to say, contemporary madonna is a bit hit and miss. I think she lost me when, on her confessions on the dancefloor album she sang "I don't like cities, but I love New York/ Other places make me feel like a dork"
Gaga has become more Madonna than Madonna. then she turns around and self-references that fact. the only reservation I still have about Gaga is this -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWF3GhS_WQA holy fuck i just vomited in my mouth.
She is pretty damn amazing. I agree on the Madonna references but seriously how could she not acknowledge the influence Madonna has had in the past 20 years?
ReplyDeleteThe bed stuff is insanely hot and agree that is exactly how it should be done ;) Reference material indeed!
Josh: Definitely one for the mental filing cabinet under H for HOT DAMN!!!! (and cross referenced under O for OWWWW my thighs)
ReplyDeleteHa, that's hilarious! Do you think her audience would even be aware that it's all (early) Madonna? Besides, modelling yourself on the only woman who is still a giant force in the music industry after all this time, ain't a bad thing. In fact, it makes Madonna an awesome role model. And no, I'm not a Madonna or GaGa fan, but I do love GaGa's clips.
ReplyDelete