Mel Gibson is a really big meanie! By which I mean he is a misogynistic racist oxygen thief fuckstain! Click here here here and feel the hate whilst viewing adorable kittens!
ummmmm.. am I the only one who doesn't think these tapes are real? I am not denying he may be a dickhead.. but the tapes just sound like bad acting to me..
i stopped watching after Bird in a wire with Goldie Hawn. Lethal weapon 2 was a wank and really couldn't stand the torture that was Braveheart. So i can only hope he gets arrested for shagging kittens and retires for good.
Sometimes i think she just does it to piss me off.
Speaking of which, I just had an excellent mental image of Ms Devine (I bet she'd have something to say about my choice of title , btw) being my 'trough girl'... water sports aren't really my thing, but I could def make an exception for her. Oooo-err.
Yes, yes he is. May be slink into the obscurity and ooze he came from.
ReplyDeleteummmmm.. am I the only one who doesn't think these tapes are real?
ReplyDeleteI am not denying he may be a dickhead.. but the tapes just sound like bad acting to me..
i stopped watching after Bird in a wire with Goldie Hawn. Lethal weapon 2 was a wank and really couldn't stand the torture that was Braveheart. So i can only hope he gets arrested for shagging kittens and retires for good.
ReplyDeleteI've not heard the tapes, to be honest... [I know, judging and nawdy]. Tremendously imaginative in its craziness if they are faked though!
ReplyDeleteWent to my school he did
ReplyDeletego back in time and kick him in the 'nads, then
ReplyDeleteHe's a complete nutter and she is so calm on the tapes it sounds like an edit.
ReplyDeleteYou'll be pleased to know that the divine Ms Miranda Devine has some kind words for poor Mel "She Ain't Nuthin' But a Gold Digger" Gibson
ReplyDeleteShe never fails to lower the bar, our beloved mad Miranda, does she?
Sometimes i think she just does it to piss me off.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, I just had an excellent mental image of Ms Devine (I bet she'd have something to say about my choice of title , btw) being my 'trough girl'... water sports aren't really my thing, but I could def make an exception for her. Oooo-err.