I've lost my posting mojo. Seriously, I'm only typing this because I didn't want to clean my room. I just don't feel like I have anything interesting to say that wont come across as an intellectualised Cosmo sealed section, albeit with more swears and less actual sex. Le Sigh.
So how about more general updates, hmm? I know! Fucking riveting!!
My actual life is pretty sweet, despite my filthy blogging block. I've read a bunch of books, seen a ton of art, and exercised my little heart out every day bar one or two. I've been indulging on wine a bit too much (I'm drinking every night, and even managed a rather large one this wednesday just gone which resulted in a mighty rip-snorter of a hangover), but that's cool because I'm detoxing as of Monday for a week or two...I've got a bunch of recipes already sorted, a shopping list done, and I've made my fruit and seeds treat bars already. I've given up ciggies, too -apart from 5 or so sneaky ones shhh don't tell.
I'm also moving house again - probably going to move into the city to be closer to uni, and, hell! why not? I'll have to get a new job, but let's face it, I'm a fucking waitress, can't be that hard. My current flatmate's brother lives in Paddington (and yes he is a screamer, before you ask) and he has a room available... could be fun. Also, frustrating because all his friends are scorching hot, yet only like the wang.
Oh and perhaps best of all, my brother has finally been accepted into group housing. It's going to take a few months to hook him up with the right type of house and people, and we need to get him a disability case manager, but we are finally on the right track. I'm pretty sad about it, and so are my parents, but it's the right thing for everyone. Especially Sam. And I'm stoked my parents will get their life back.
Great news about Sam. Great. Have you seen and spoken to him about it too? How is he feeling about it?
ReplyDeleteI used to work in Paddo.. great! Would be an awesome patch to live in [if you can fucking afford it!]..
Mojos ebb and flow.. you'll get it back love. Funny thing about blogging - once you like someone - it doesn't matter what boring everyday crap they post - you keep coming back to read it.. :) not that your crap is ever boring.. xx
I dont think mum and dad have told him yet- they are waiting for the paper work to come thru confirming it all.. But I have spoken to Sam about the possibility of this happening. And he seemed ok with it - he understands, in his lucid moments - that things arent working. He would be sad, he said 'because the only people who love me in the world are here, and i can't be around them any more'. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting to hear back from Ben, there's another girl interested, but he's not sure if its serious. SHould only be about $200/w so its not too painful a rogering...
(oh and thank you. I'll be back to my old bloggy self soon, I'm sure)
Man - I've been on a blog block since late 2005 - never let lack of quality get in my way.
ReplyDeleteSame with the wine - think I had three days wo a drink last year. Usually drink very lightly tho - one beer or one glass occasionally three. Only got tipsy a handful of times.
No chance you could offer to fuck the future flatmate as part of the interview - two killer birds - one stoned... and all that
He's gay, Stephen. Unless I grow a dick tout suite, I think that approach is doomed to fail.
ReplyDeleteI'm heading over to paddington tonight to check the place out....
Still - the offer may get you over the line.
ReplyDeleteha you never know. Although he is my best friends little brother so that would just be a bit effing weird
ReplyDelete