Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lady loves Leonard

Sweet as bitches. I just bought tickets for my mummy and me to Leonard Cohen's second Sydney concert in November.

I saw him last year with Mumma and it was...amazing. Yep, that's all I got. He is divine.





(ooh and I'm seeing The Eagles again in December. Fuck yeh, Mum & Dad music!!)

4 comments:

  1. 28 going on 60 with a thing for the silver fox...you get hotter by the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wear Depends just for fun.

    I feel confident when sneezing now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I introduced my brother in law to Cohen.

    He has now seen him 4 times in three countries.


    Can't he just rip the music from a torrent...

    P.S. You may like Sixto Rodriguez

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNcIzQk5bEY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op6mVTWhU64
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_OHry9Nf0Y

    I could go on

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I haven't heard much except for Like Janis - which i stole lyrics from on my 100 post.

    Perhaps I should buy an album ... Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete