Day five, guys. Feeling goo-ood. Possibly would run over a small child for a small piece of nice crumbly mature cheddar though.
Last night for dinner we had a little treat (it had been a hard day): Stir fried cabbage, carrot, celery and cashews with soba noodles with a little garlic and a tablespoon each of sesame oil and tamari. And it tasted GREAT. This morning I had porridge with soy milk and a vanilla/orange dried fruit compote i made the night before, sticky and treacle-y. I'm not doing this to lose weight (though I have def shed a few pounds) but rather to break my filthy habits of late. And I really feel wonderful for it.
Anyway, behold! My scarily healthy fridge with pre washed and chopped vegetables (and homemade pesto and hummus)
And check the pantry, guys! (For the avoidance of doubt, the Metamucil is NOT mine... belongs to one of the flatmates. We all know how I judge the constipated). That is a dickload of nuts, dried fruits and legumes. Note the homemade granola front and centre.


I'm a bit a a Nazi for the incorrect use of 'literally' vs 'figuratively'. But Metamucil is literally 'good shit'.
ReplyDeletebe that as it may... I judge.
ReplyDeleteI swear I can make anyone regular with some whole grains and dried fruit and a strategically placed coffee. I am considering going into business as a poo whisperer.
Would prostate massage be part of the therapy ?
ReplyDeletesod off :)
ReplyDeleteSo - that's a yes then?
ReplyDeleteit ain't sodomy if its just a finger
ReplyDeleteYou could sing that to the tune of ~ he aint heavy - he's my brother
ReplyDelete