c/o Lady Pants International HQ
69 Rampant Horder Avenue
Poverty Town
RE: Purchasing
ATTN: Male Readers - you can tune out now, unless you are into feet and shoes, in which case, knock yourselves out, sweethearts (blatant gender stereotyping *cough*).
_________________________________________________________________________________
Purchased online after months of lust at 2am Saturday morning.
Don't ask me where I'll wear these, what I'll wear them with, or even if I'll be able to walk in them.
A whole lotta Hermes - the Greek God, not the brand - with a healthy smattering of Japanese Geisha girl.
If I could fuck a shoe, these would be it.
They look a bit like shoes for polio sufferers, don't they? Or at least slightly orthotic.
And yet... I WANT. RIGHT NOW.
The ugly/beautiful specimen in motion
And yet... I WANT. RIGHT NOW.
The ugly/beautiful specimen in motion
Vivienne Westwood, fuck I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment