Oh shit. Really? You really care about how pink your pussy lips are? Or rather you care what 'he' thinks of them? I wouldn't be able to tell you what colour my vagina is, I've been too busy ENJOYING my fanny, faded flaps or no. And I don't hear of many products to fix dull scrote skin tones.
I did happen to find these little gems of customer feedback on the site, which I strongly suspect may have something to do with Ms Razer:
(And I quote)
"For a long time I have felt my sex lust decreasing, much due to the fact that my wife is getting older and lesser attractive for each year. One of my biggest concerns has been the unattractive gray colour which her labia has attained during recent years. It simply isn't pleasing to the eye anymore. We've tried all sorts of things to spice it up, from car batteries and buttplugs, to whips and strap-ons, all to no avail. In hindsight most of these things were just silly, since they didn't get to the root of the problem, which of course was her labia. And getting to the root of the problem is exactly what this product does! It has revitalized our sex life completely. Now having intercourse doesn't feel as much like necrophilia anymore, but rather brings back sweet memories of having sex with 16 year old Croatian prostitutes, much like I used to do during the war!
Thank you My New Pink Button!"And also:
"I got the ole misses some of this cooter cream cause although she is a classic let's just say she wasn't garage kept. We both enjoyed ourselves as I waxed her squack and the dye really brought out the original finish. My only question comment is that I wish it had that new car smell, or maybe leather. But anyway, I've been inside my wife all week and it's been a great ride.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Suck on my potentially discoloured flaps, Pussy Police. I like, nay, LOVE my cunt just the way it is!
[Edited to add]
I do realise this is a bit hypocritical of me seeing as I have big fake tits and $700 worth ofcollagen under my eyes, not to mention the fact I have been known to diet wildly and take crazy asian diet pills in the past - FEMINIST FAIL - but, whilst I'm not perfect, I'm entitled to my opinions. And my opinion is that this is BAT-SHIT FUCKING CRAZY.
[Edited to add]
I do realise this is a bit hypocritical of me seeing as I have big fake tits and $700 worth ofcollagen under my eyes, not to mention the fact I have been known to diet wildly and take crazy asian diet pills in the past - FEMINIST FAIL - but, whilst I'm not perfect, I'm entitled to my opinions. And my opinion is that this is BAT-SHIT FUCKING CRAZY.
oh PUH-LEASE. grey flaps causing the commotion? what bollocks.
ReplyDeletehe's GAY.
no straight pussy-loving man gives a fucking shit about flap-tint. they'll fuck it happily, pink, gray, BLUE even.
trust me. i know. x
Blue, like your poor broke-d toe?
ReplyDeleteIf anyone was silly enough to complain about the aesthetics of my lady garden, I would quite happily relieve them of any opportunity to grace its presence ever again.
And besides, I never think genitals are particularly pretty any way. But that's partly the point. They don't need to look pretty. I never look at a cock and go "ooohhhh what a beautiful thing". But I have loved almost every dick I have had the fortune to come across [insert pun].
They just need to feel good.
If I found out some guy was roughing his cock for my benefit, I would think he was friggen insane.
additional FEMINIST FAIL question: what crazy Asian diet pills did you take?
ReplyDeleteHello and welcome Ms Fit (is that play on words intentional? Clever)
ReplyDeleteThey were some chinese herbal medicine preparation, which I strongly suspect may have actually been uncooked crack.
I lost weight, but I think that that may have been on account of my rampant neuroses at the time. They also made me grind my teeth a lot. And made me tweak even harder. So all and all I would throughly NOT recommend them.
I'd blame it on the stupidity youth, but I took them only last year.
----ha ha ha just read one of my comments above - please replace "roughing" with "rouge-ing". Changes the meaning quite a bit, really.
ReplyDeleteI heard My New Pink Button burns. It burns burns burns - ooh, Johnny Cash singing Ring of Fire. The name is all wrong. It should be called My New Pink Taco, because it ain't clit cream. And it should come in other colours, like orange, or green, or turquoise.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA I am never going to think of that song in the same way, thank you Nipples.
ReplyDelete...and I was thinking the same thing - who in the hell calls their fanny a button, apart gynelogically-confused geriatric great aunts called Maeve?
I saw an AO movie when I was a kid (back when AO was a rating) about a young woman whose twinset-and-pearls mother takes her to get a haircut. The hairdresser gives the daughter the same cut as the mother. Mother says "ooh, isn't she adorable". Hairdresser says "she's as cute as a button". Daughter says "who'd want to fuck a button?"
ReplyDeletewell now we know who wants to fuck buttons - the proponents of MNPB.
ReplyDeleteWe also can hazard a guess as to why MNPB turns your pussy pink: you have effectively burnt off several layers of your labia.
You'd have to have a pretty small cock to fuck a button. Those holes are tiny.
ReplyDelete