Well shit fuck cunt, turns out my Brazilian ex has already descended upon our sunny shores. Whilst I had not replied to his previous message, I received this one yesterday:
"hey how are you ? lets go to wharf to have a fill (sic) drinks? i hope i can see you ..."
I presume this means he is staying in Manly at the moment, which is about 1/2 an hour from me, but still too close for comfort. I decided I needed to reply:
"Hi [name removed], welcome back to australia :)
I'm really busy at the moment, with work and full-time uni, plus I'm not really looking for any male company if you get what I mean, so I'll pass.
Hope you understand!
Sarah [that's me]"
I know. Its not exactly assertive-central is it? But I just didn't feel right totally shutting him down. Ha! What a joke. Why do I care about hurting his feelings, when every single fibre in my being screams at me to keep as much distance between us as possible? I don't know, but even in writing that I feel horribly mean. Nice-girl syndrome, what a cop-out.
i used to be like this, when i was young and not yet a bitter old fucking bitch.
ReplyDeletethese days, i out-cunt fingers.
:o)
x
Just when I think I've etched a little bit out of a backbone despite my invertebrate tendencies, I find myself constructing these vague wavering boundaries with people.
ReplyDeleteOne day I hope to be as much as a cunt as you are, kitty :)
He's a macho Brazilian with poor English skills - which part of this is he meant to understand again :-)
ReplyDeletefuckety fuck, I know, I know. He replied "Don't worries", and then proceeded to message me via group text advising me of his new phone number.
ReplyDeleteWhich I added to my phone so I can avoid the hell of him should he call.