So, I've been pretty fricken busy of late, what with the waiting tables and with the Jane Austen hooha. As an aside, I'm meant to be doing my first assignment THIS VERY MOMENT, but, clearly, I'm not.
I felt I deserved a wee little treat. I bought a new, expensive, black backpack from The North Face for uni crap toting/cambodian adventure, but that was far too utilitarian, and left me petulantly gagging for more (PS the shop assistants in the George street shop are pant-wettingly cute). So I dropped into the shopping centre near uni on my way to work yesterday afternoon.
CHECK OUT THESE HOT HUSSY HOOFS!
(I would have taken a photo of my own tootsies in these, but considering the reprehensible state of my toenails - which shall be remedied prior to my excursion in these babies tomorrow night - I thought it unwise.)
Zulu princess, African hex-weilding queen - It's my new look. Shame I'm a mad Ginga. ANYway.
Now for the best bit - They only cost me $40!!!
Holy crap! The ankle surgery I'll probably need after wearing these will virtually pay for itself!

No comments:
Post a Comment